Creating a perfect cup of tea in the morning is no longer a chore if you use one of these best electric kettles with excellent durability.
We put our extensive experience in handling electric kettles , as we tried out several options and came up with a list of features we loved in each, along with their pros and cons. So if you are wondering which electric kettle to buy, we have got the information you need.
The 10 Best Electric Kettles In India
1. Orpat 1350-Watt Cordless Kettle
Featuring a modern design and features the Orpat OEK-8137 can contain up to 1.2-Litres and is primarily meant for boiling water.
The steel electric kettle has an on/off switch positioned on the handle for ease of use and can be lifted off the 360-degree swivel base to pour out boiling water.
Safety features include a concealed heating element, automatic switch off which prevents overheating and boiling when the kettle is empty while the power light indicates whether the kettle is on or off.
A stainless steel and aluminum body ensures maximum durability and the wide mouth allows for easy cleaning. The single-touch lid allows for easy opening and locks when pouring.
- 1.2-litre capacity kettle
- Combination steel and die-cast aluminum body
- A wide mouth with a spout
- Smart auto shut off feature upon boiling
- Swivel base with cordless design
- Indicator light and ergonomic on/off switch
- 1350 watts power consumption
- Locking lid and handle
2. Prestige 1500W Electric Kettle
With an attractive budget pricing and a stainless steel body, the Prestige PKGSS 1.7L is a top choice in India among college students, living in rooms without access to a gas stove.
It has a large capacity of 1.7 litres, consumes 1500 watts of power, and can boil water within minutes to create several cups of tea or coffee.
A wide mouth guarantees easy filling and cleaning while the automatic cut off kicks in once the water is up to a sufficient temperature, which prevents dry-boiling and subsequent damage.
The glass lid with single touch locking keeps the steam trapped for faster boiling and easy pouring via the spout.
A concealed element, power indicator and swivel base all allow for ergonomic use of the electric kettle. The cord can also be wound up within the base if the length is too much.
- Auto shut off and keep warm feature
- 360-degree swiveling base
- Single touch glass lid with locking facility
- Power indicator light
- Concealed element and stainless steel body
- Maximum capacity of 1.7 litres
- 1500 watts power consumption
3. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Water Kettle (Silver with Black)
With a sleek body and easy to hold firm grip, the Butterfly EKN 1.5 litre water kettle is a one of the best electric kettles to buy as it makes working around the kitchen easier.
Operable at 1500 watts, this kettle is power efficient as it quickly heats the water and ensure the warmth is persistent and long-lasting. It comprises of an SS body with elegant handle, and an automatic cut off along with a light indicator to keep the user aware of maladies (if any).
With its ergonomic design, compact features and light weight, it is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- High-quality stainless-steel body
- Safety with auto cut off ability
- Firm grip
- Superior quality thermostat control
- 360-degree swirl base
- Capacity: 1.5 litres
4. Philips 1.5-Litre Electric Kettle
The Philips HD9306/06 has a raft of great features that propel it straight to the top of our ten best electric kettles in India. It has a wide mouth that allows for easy filling and cleaning while a one-touch lid which is spring loaded prevents scalding of fingers when you are in a hurry.
A cord winder within the 360° cordless pirouette base and concealed heating element allow for ergonomic use of the kettle.
There is also dry boiling and overheating protection which ensures that the kettle lasts longer and does not get damaged when in use.
The 1.5-liter capacity SUS304 steel kettle is created from food grade material which is extremely durable, and a STRIX thermostat made in the UK ensures precise control of temperature.
- Wide mouth, spring enabled lid and steam sensor
- 1.5-liter maximum capacity
- 360-degree pirouette base and cord-winding facility
- Protection from dry boiling and overheating
- Built with food grade quality steel
- Power consumption of 1800 watts
5. Morphy Richards Voyager Travel Kettle
With the Morphy Richards Voyager 300 that has a capacity of 0.5-Litre, you can effortlessly boil water whether you are at home or traveling.
It draws 1000 watts and delivers optimal heat for boiling water quickly, while an auto cut-off feature ensures that it does not operate when the interior is empty.
With a cord and element concealed within its base, it is highly portable allowing for swift lifting. The spout ensures easy pouring, and there is an indicator which shows the water level.
The steel body is durable, and the lid and handle remain cool when in the kettle is working.
- 1000 watts power draw
- Steel body and cool-touch handle
- Concealed element
- Auto cut-off and protection against over boiling
- Portable cordless design
- Advanced thermostat and water level indicator
6. Bosch Comfort Kettle
Created with advanced BPA free plastic, the Bosch Comfort TWK7601 has a high power draw of 1850 watts which ensures quick boiling of water in the morning when the family is rushing to work or school.
It has a large 1.7-litre capacity, while the sturdy plastic ensures that the body is long lasting. Safety features guarantee that the kettle does not boil dry.
It additionally switches off when it is lifted off the base while the auto shut off becomes active once the water boils.
The heating element is encased and not exposed, and there is a filter in the spout which keeps lime scales from being poured into mugs.
- 1850 Watt power draw
- Capacity extends up to 1.7 litres
- Removable filter within the spout
- Enclosed heating element
- Extended warranty of 2 years
- Full BPA free plastic build
- Auto switch off and protection against boil-dry
7. Home Puff Electric Kettle
With cutting edge design and materials such as Pryes glass and 304 stainless steel used in its build, the Home Puff H301 is ideally suited for a modern kitchen and can boil 1.7 litres for a family in one go.
The glass and steel used in the kettle are durable and allows for easy cleaning while there is a one-touch button that provides smooth access to water within.
A mesh filter ensures sediments do not land in the cup, while a cordless design and 360° swiveling base allow for hassle-free pouring of liquid.
With a power consumption of 1500 watts, it is billed as the fastest electric kettle in India and is capable of boiling water in 5 minutes.
Levels are indicated on the glass side, and a blue LED light illuminates the water when the kettle is in use. The auto shut off comes into effect once the water reaches optimum temperature.
- Big capacity of 1.7 litres
- Pryes glass and 304 stainless steel build
- Cordless, lightweight design
- 1500 watts power consumption
- Boils water within 5 minutes
- Blue LED light indicator
- Auto-shutoff and 360° swiveling
- One touch button on the lid
8. Preethi Armour Electric Kettle
Sturdy and sleek the Preethi Armour EK711 is a mid-level workhorse that comes with an attractive price tag, making it one of the best electric kettles in India.
It is ideally suited for a family and can contain up to 1.8 litres of water which boils within 4 minutes. Steel used in the build has a brushed finish and is extremely durable while the spout has a filter, which allows for the smooth spill-free pouring of water.
The auto-shutoff provides for safe use, and the kettle turns off once the water is boiled, which prevents dry-boiling and overheating.
A water level gauge shows the liquid remaining within, and the lid has a lock preventing spills during pouring, while the indicator light shows when the kettle is turned off.
- Electric kettle with steel body
- Maximum capacity of 1.8 litres
- Safety features such as auto-shut off
- Detaches from corded base for ergonomic use
- Gauge showing water level
- Power draw of 1500 watts
9. Blue Sapphire Stainless Steel Electric Kettle
Available in several colors, the Blue Sapphire electric kettle brightens up a kitchen and is capable of boiling 1.8 litres in one go.
It has a budget price tag and is handy when you are preparing tea or coffee for an entire family or several guests.
It consumes 240 watts of power boils water within minutes and is ideal for reheating baby formula and making instant noodles. An auto-switch off protects against overheating and boiling dry while the stainless steel body is durable.
The cordless base allows for easy lifting, while the spout allows for easy pouring and the smart light indicates whether the kettle is turned off/on.
- 1.8 Litre capacity
- Steel body with several color options
- Power consumption of 240 watts
- Auto switch off feature
- On/off indicator light
- Cordless base
10. Inalsa Matrix Electric Kettle
Elegant design and a durable steel body are the standout features of the Inalsa Matrix Electric Kettle. A maximum capacity of 0.5 litres make it ideal for boiling water for a small family of two or three people, and it can also be used for making soup.
It consumes 1000 watts and has an auto switch off feature which cuts off the electricity and ensures it does not boil dry and overheat.
The concealed element and large mouth allows for easy cleaning and the spout guarantees spill-free pouring.
- Consumes 1000 watts
- Ideal for water, tea, and soups
- Extended warranty of 2 years
- Auto shut off safety feature
- 0.5-Litre Maximum Capacity
- Two separate cups included