With the best hand blenders, the job of combining butter and sugar is effortless when baking cakes. Well, that’s not only it. It perfectly aerates the batter for cakes and cookie dough, which in turn, ensures that they rise well and have a melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Be it blending vegetables for soups or mashing food for babies, there is so much you can do with this versatile kitchen appliance. Blenders are also ideal for creating tomato puree for gravy and for whipping fresh cream when creating icing for black forest cakes.
They drastically reduce the time needed for creaming butter and sugar together. As a result, you do not have to slog through the process of creating cupcakes for your children or a large birthday cake. To make the process of finding a hand blender easier, we researched for the best-rated hand blenders in India and here are they.
10 Best Hand Blenders For Baking & Much More
1. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix Hand Blender
- It has flow breakers that prevent milkshakes and liquids from splashing during blending
- Ergonomically designed push button
- Detachable foot ensures cleaning is hassle-free
- Water seeps into the grooves of the blender
- It overheats when used for extended durations
- 350 watts power consumption
- Ergonomic design and push button
- Loop for hanging the blender
- Extended two-year warranty
- The plastic foot can be detached
The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix comes with a motor that consumes 350 watts. It is ideal for mashing food for babies, and for creaming butter and sugar while baking cakes.
The sharp blades provided with the blender are suitable for chopping vegetables into pieces. The handle of the blender is ergonomic and allows for a comfortable grip when it is in use. The loop on the blender gives a convenient suspension and helps conserve storage space.
2. Philips 250 Watt Hand Blender
- High-quality steel ideal for hot/cold blending purposes
- Blades are removable
- Designed for easy cleaning
- The blades are quite thin
- The power consumption of 250 W
- Operates up to 20 minutes
- Blades for whisking/whipping included
- Wall holder included
- Single press button for operation
With the Philips HL1655/00 Hand Blender, you can effortlessly blend butter and sugar in a creamy texture within minutes. The blender, therefore, is ideal when you want to reduce the time spent for baking. It comes with an efficient motor that consumes 250 Watts, and it operates the blender’s blades at high speed for durations of up to 20 minutes.
Included with the blender are two blades for whisking and whipping, which allow the eggs whites and fresh cream to be whipped with ease. The blades are also suitable for blending hot food like dhal & spinach while the user retains a good grip on the blender. A single button with a trigger press ensures easy operation, and fewer groves along the body allow for effortless cleaning.
3. Orpat 250 Watt Hand Blender
- Parts are dishwasher safe allowing for easy cleaning
- Compact and lightweight build
- The high-speed motor is very durable
- Various speed settings are convenient
- The blade is not removable
- Blender causes liquid to splash out of bowls
- The motor overheats when used for long durations
- Powerful 250W motor
- Stainless steel blade
- Ergonomically designed grip
- Easy to operate button
- Wall mountable stand
- Long two-meter power cord
- Six speeds available
The Orpat HHB-100EWOB allows for quick and efficient blending of ingredients when making cakes or milkshakes. It has a handle with an ergonomic design that allows you to maintain a firm grip and a two-meter-long power cord that ensures free movement.
The blender is designed with six speed levels, ensuring that the process of blending or chopping is executed with ease. The steel blade on the blender is sharp and ideal for mixing dough for cookies, whipping eggs, and for chopping. It comes with a wall mount to make sure that the blender is convenient for access.
4. Inalsa Robot 800-Watt Hand Blender With Chopper
- The whisking attachment is ideal for whipping fresh cream
- The stainless steel stem is capable of being detached
- The blender allows for easy cleaning
- LED lights turn on to show when the blender is in operation
- The included jar cracks if dropped when full
- The button on the blender is not very sturdy
- Motor with 800 watts power consumption
- Jar with 600 ml capacity
- Chopper included
- Measuring cup and whisking attachment
- Variable speed control
- Bright LED lights
The Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 is our top choice among the best hand blenders, as it comes with a powerful and a durable motor. It is designed to blend ingredients when making cakes and smoothies without any hassle. You can set the mixer to variable speeds, giving you complete control over the process.
It comes with a 600 ml jar, which is designed for multipurpose use. There is also a chopper bowl and steel blade, which are useful for cutting vegetables into small pieces. The stainless steel blades of the blender are sharp and ideal for blending bananas for baby food.
When not in use, the loop on the blender allows for comfortable suspension from a hook, and reduces the space needed for storage.
5. Bosch Lifestyle 600-Watt Hand Blender
- It has a lightweight build and low noise motor
- Accessories and steel parts are dishwasher safe
- Blender foot easily detaches
- Mini-chopper jar with lid allows for easy storage in a fridge
- The price of the blender is quite high compared to similar offerings in the market
- The lock on the blender is not very sturdy
- Safe food-grade stainless steel material
- Motor consumes 600 watts
- BPA free plastic
- Blending wand with safety lock
- Advanced QuattroBlade
- Splash free operation
- Ergonomic build
The Bosch Lifestyle MSM2650B has an advanced design, which easily finds its way to our list of best hand blenders. Its motor consumes 600 watts whereas its innovative QuattroBlade handles a variety of blending and mixing tasks effortlessly.
Its balloon whisk design is perfect for whipping egg whites and fresh cream, ensuring that the final product is airy as well as light. An ergonomic handle provides a secure grip while the blender foot minimizes the chances of splashes.
The mini-chopper is perfect for making chutneys, chopping mint leaves, or hard nuts to a consistency that you want. The calibrated mixing/measuring jar is designed for easy creation of shakes and purees. The jar also has a lid that keeps contents from spilling when stored in a refrigerator.
6. Easezap Hand Blender
- Battery run blender is offered at an attractive price
- The spiral whisking blade does not rust
- Ideal for whisking eggs into a fluffy froth for omelets
- Only suitable for light blending and whisking tasks
- The build is not very durable compared to other blenders
- Battery operated whisker
- The motor provides 19000 RPM
- Safe food-grade steel whisk
- Accepts two AA batteries
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch exterior
- Stand for storage included
The Easezap Hand Mixer not only has an attractive price tag but is also designed by keeping “portability” in mind. It allows for effortless whisking of eggs and creation of froth for cappuccinos. It has a low noise motor and provides 19000 RPM, which is ideal for beating egg and blending milkshakes.
With the blender, you can make cold cocktails within seconds or whip up a hot café style coffee without any contaminants leaching into them. The blender accepts two AA batteries, which can be easily replaced once worn out.
7. Presentsale Kitchen King Hand Blender
- The blender is easily stored in the stand when not in use
- Blades are strong and remain rust free
- Ideal for making chutney
- The handle allows for an effortless grip when the blender is in use
- The build is quite heavy when compared to similar blenders
- The blender heats up quickly and cannot run for extended periods
- Three steel blades included
- 250 watts power consumption
- Two-speed settings
- Ergonomic grip on the body
- Wall mount stand included
Next on the list of best hand blenders is the Presentsale Kitchen King Hand Blender, which comes with three blades. It is great for preparing chutney, chopping vegetables, and whisking eggs effortlessly. The blender has an ergonomic body, which is easy to grip and allows for hassle-free use when making purees or preparing cakes.
The motor is capable of handling a range of blending tasks including making a light dough. Just two speed settings give you a perfect control when blending, making milkshakes, or creaming sugar & butter. It also comes with a wall mount stand to store the blender safely when it is not in use.
8. ANZAL Kitchen King 250 Watt Hand Blender
- The motor is durable and waterproof
- The blender and blades are designed for easy cleaning
- Durable blender with sharp rust free blades
- Changing blades of the blender is troublesome
- The power consumption of 250 watts
- Two-speed settings
- Three blades included with blender
- Compact design
- Wall mountable stand
With the ANZAL Kitchen King Hand Blender, you can chop vegetables, puree tomatoes, and create light dough for cookies in seconds. The blender comes with a sturdy motor and consumes 250 watts. It features 12000 to 15000 RPM, which is ideal for blending, even including the creaming of sugar and butter for cakes.
It comes with 3 stainless steel blades, making it ideal for a variety of tasks like chutneys and whipping of eggs for omelettes. The versatile blender importantly reduces the time and effort that goes into preparing cakes. It also has a wall mount stand for easy storage when it is not in use.
9. Morphy Richards 400-Watt Hand Blender
- The leg detaches and locks on quickly and allows for easy cleaning
- Easy to use a button for controlling the speed
- It does not consume much electricity
- Loop for suspending the blender from a hook
- Motor heats up rapidly when the blender is in use
- Some of the parts discolor easily
- Ergonomically designed blender
- Detachable leg with lock
- Two years extended warranty
- Stainless steel shaft for hot/cold blending
- 400 watts power consumption
- Chopper jar with steel grinding blade
- Jar for measuring included
- Two operating speeds available
The Morphy Richards HBCP comes with a measuring jar, which can be used for a variety of tasks like creating soft food for babies and tomato purees for gravies. A push button provides access to two operating speeds, and the 400-watt motor delivers sufficient power for blending ingredients for cake batter or cookie dough.
The main blade has a multi-purpose use, making it ideal for mashing and handling a variety of blending tasks. The chopper has a steel blade and is useful for wet/dry grinding of nuts, seeds and for making chutneys. The measuring jar is large and is handy for creating milkshakes. The steel shaft on the device is extremely durable and ideal for many hot/cold blending tasks.
10. Black + Decker 600-Watt Hand Blender
- The eight-speed settings provide excellent control over the blender’s operation
- Jar for chopping vegetables contains spills and reduces the need for clean-ups
- Measuring jar is handy when creating milkshakes
- The chopper jar is also suitable for making varieties of chutneys
- Chopper jar does not have a locking mechanism
- Eight speeds available
- The motor consumes 600 Watts
- 550ml measuring cup included
- Balloon whisk included
- Chopper bowl with blade
- Stainless steel whisking blade
- Steel shaft is detachable
- Two years extended warranty
The Black + Decker BXBL6001IN is a hand blender with a reasonable price tag. It comes with several accessories that are useful for blending, chopping, and whisking. It has a 600-watt motor, which is powerful enough to handle even heavy-duty blending tasks like making batter for cakes.
It has a variable speed with eight setting levels and a steel blade that allows you to set the pace when blending. It also ensures that the dough and cake batter are appropriately aerated. It comes with a balloon whisk, which is ideal for whipping egg whites and fresh cream for icing.
The chopper bowl and the steel blade are ideally suited for chopping vegetables & nuts. While a sizeable 550ml cup with graduations is provided for blending milkshakes and for measuring exact quantities of ingredients. The stainless steel shaft of the blender is designed to detach from the grip and allows for easy cleaning.