Tea is an integral part of our lives. Although many people prefer coffee over tea, many recognize the unmatchable health and spiritual benefits of a good cup of tea every day. Moreover, Indian chai is practically a daily ritual, just like the Italian Cappuccino. But the question is which is the best tea in India?
Let’s check them out.
10 Best Tea in India
Having a good cup of tea that tastes great and has a lovely aroma, not just provides a multitude of health benefits but also lifts our mood. If you have been looking for the best tea powder in India to make that perfect cup of tea for yourself every day, here are the top 10 choices that you can consider.
Best Tea in India: 10 Brands That Sell Quality Tea Powder
01. Tata Tea Gold
- Strong tea
- Superior aroma
- Finest Assam tea
- Some customers were disappointed with the quality of the tea delivered.
- Comes in a packaging of 250 g, 500 g, and 1 kg
- Releases an unmatchable aroma when brewing
- It is a beautiful blend of Assam tea leaves
- Special 15% longleaf
- Makes for the perfect strong chai
Tata Tea Gold is the best tea in India and probably the most popular. This brand of tea is enjoyed by Indians far and wide for its taste and lovely aroma. This is definitely the perfect brand that produces the perfect cup of tea every single time.
02. Natural Care by Red Label
- Comes with a lot of health benefits
- Contains the goodness of Tulsi, Mulethi, Ginger, Ashwagandha, and Cardamom
- Makes a rich, tasty cup of tea
- Some customers felt that the taste of ginger was not very evident in the tea.
- Comes in a packaging of 100 g, 250 g, 500 g, and 1 kg
- Contains cardamom that aids in digestion
- Enhances immunity
- Contains Ashwagandha that helps relieve stress
- Mulethi helps in soothing the throat
This tea is another great option from one of the best tea brands in India – Red Label. It has excellent reviews from satisfied customers who believe that no other brand gives them a perfect cup of tea.
03. Broke Bond Red Label
- Contains Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Cardamom, and Mulethi
- Enhances your immunity and ensures that you do not fall ill often
- Some customers complained that they got the wrong tea delivered to them.
- Comes in a packaging of 250 g, 500 g, and 1 kg
- A high-quality blend that is super rich in taste
- Uncompromising consistent quality
- Makes the perfect cup of chai
- Contains the combination of 5 Ayurvedic ingredients
This is another famous tea brand in India that is liked by a lot of people for its strong taste and a pleasant aroma. It is also made with handpicked tea leaves. So, it is of excellent quality.
04. Glendale High Grown Nilgiri Tea
- Anti-aging properties
- The goodness of antioxidants
- One of the finest teas in India
- Kills viruses and bacteria
- Some customers mentioned that it does not particularly have any aroma.
- Has anti-aging properties
- Full of antioxidants with skin-aging properties
- Handmade from high-grown leaves
- Comes in a packaging of 250 g
This is one of the finest teas on the list. It has a smooth finish and a hint of bitterness. Moreover, it has a rich forest scent that is very pleasant. This tea helps in burning all the bad cholesterol in the body and maintaining the throat as well as dental problems.
05. Society Tea
- Will leave you feeling revitalized and energized
- Can be enjoyed with lemon or milk according to your taste
- A strong blend with a robust flavor
- Exquisite taste and aroma
- Some customers were disappointed with the varying price of the tea.
- Comes in a 1 kg jar
- Has been made with crushed, curled and twisted Society leaf tea
- Comes from the lush greenery of the hilly tea estates of India
- It is the perfect infusion of strong flavor and rich color.
This is one of the best tea brands on this list that makes for an unparalleled cup of tea. Made from handpicked tea leaves from the hilly estates of India, this tea is the perfect amalgamation of a strong flavor and a vibrant color. This is one tea that looks as good as it tastes and will soon turn into one of your favorites. You can enjoy it with lemon or milk as per your fancy. Moreover, the exquisite taste and aroma of the tea blend are bound to leave you feeling revitalized and energized.
06. Instant Cardamom Tea Mix by Cafe Desire
- Effortless to make this tea
- Has a great taste
- Will leave you feeling refreshed and energized
- Can be enjoyed with a wedge of lemon
- Contains the aroma of cinnamon
- Some customers found it too sweet
- Doesn’t require milk, sugar or tea powder
- Can be made within seconds
- Gives you an instant punch
- Activates your mind and body immediately
This premix pouch is the perfect way to make a cup of tea that is delicious and refreshing at the same time. You don’t need to take too much effort in making this tea. All you need is some boiling water and you are done. You can pour the mix in a cup and then pour boiling water on top of it. You will get a refreshing cup of tea without the hassle of gathering tea, sugar, milk, etc.
07. Taj Mahal Tea
- Has traditional excellence
- Comes with a unique flavor lock
- Great taste and strength
- Some customers complained about the change in quality recently
- Perfectly blended tea
- Available in open and tea bags
- Has a flavor lock to restore its taste and aroma
Taj Mahal tea has been in the market for more than 50 years and has always pleased people with its high quality and excellent taste. It is blended in the Broke Bond Tea Excellence Center. One cup of Taj Mahal tea is enough to wake you up in the morning and make you alert. It offers a great balance between flavor and strength. The slogan “Wah Taj” is rightly put forth by this tea company. It has a lasting aroma too.
08. Lipton Yellow Label Tea
- Rich taste
- High-quality tea leaves used
- Great aroma and taste
- Some customers did not like the taste too much
- Top-quality tea leaves
- Rich in taste as well as aroma
- Natural Theanine source
- Great taste
Lipton Yellow label tea is the best to start your day if you are a chai lover. You can have a cup of tea to feel refreshed in the morning. It has natural theanine in it, which is excellent for you. High-quality leaves are blended to get rich aroma and taste in this tea.
09. Original Hibiscus Flower Tea
- Rich in antioxidants
- Contains nutritional value of hibiscus plant
- Has antibacterial properties
- Has several health benefits
- Some customers complained about its sour taste
- Loaded with Indian herbs
- Cooling summer drink
- Herbal tea
Hibiscus tea has many health benefits. It has the power of antioxidants that can help in protecting and repairing cells. Moreover, it is also rich in iron that helps in better blood circulation. It calms your digestive system and also enables you to achieve your weight management. It also has antibacterial properties that help against spasms, discomfort, or cramping.
10. Girnar Tea
- Strong and rich flavor
- High-quality Assam black tea
- A smooth and refreshing taste
- Premium blend of handpicked tea
- Some customers found it a little bland
- Refreshing flavor
- Premium Assam tea leaf
- Gives a smooth mouthfeel
This black tea is perfect for all Indian chai lovers. It gives a strong cup of tea with a rich aroma. It has a complex flavor, which is also very refreshing. One cup of tea in the morning will awaken all your senses with its delightful taste. It contains no artificial preservatives or flavor.
These are the top 10 best teas you can find in India. All these brands are quite loved because of their unique taste and soothing aroma. In addition to that, these tea brands are used regularly by tea enthusiasts throughout the country. Therefore, if you have been looking for the perfect cup of tea or Indian chai, you can consider buying any one of these teas. With a little bit of trial and error, we are sure you will find the perfect brand to suit your tastes.